The critically acclaimed and BAFTA nominated, TIME magazine Game of the Year Alan Wake, finally comes to PC! From Remedy, the creators of Max Payne arrives a heart pounding Psychological Action Thriller, further refined and enhanced for the PC. The game comes with two special episodes, The Signal and The Writer.
Developer Commentary Videos integrated to the game - while you play the game listen to the Remedy team's comments about the locations and design. The commentary contains about one hour of videos, you can activate it from the in-game menu options.
Alan Wake Files A brave and deeply disturbing account of one man's attempt to confront the visions that haunted him. Clay Steward's gripping journey takes him to a small town in the Pacific Northwest where he follows in the tracks of best-selling author Alan Wake and renegade FBI Agent Robert Nightingale. There he travels ever deeper in the woods and ever farther into the heart of darkness to unravel a series of mysterious events that reach hundreds of years into the past and chillingly into the present.
When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears on their vacation, his search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A Dark Presence stalks the small town of Bright Falls, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.
Presented in the style of a TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliff-hangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls.
With the body of an action game and the mind of a psychological thriller, Alan Wake’s intense atmosphere, deep and multi-layered story, and exceptionally tense combat sequences provide players with an entertaining and original gaming experience.
- Includes Alan Wake Special Episodes “The ignal” and “The Writer”.
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than the Xbox360 version.
- Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support, or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!
- Lots of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios!
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional features our fans have sought after such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
How to order Alan Wake: Collector's Edition
To order Alan Wake: Collector’s Edition we have kept as simple as possible. Within minutes you will have your desired game in your home. All you have to do is fill in your details, select a payment method and complete the payment. It's as easy as that! The code will appear directly below your screen and sent within minutes to your address so you have a copy.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Quad Core 2.66GHz Intel or 3.2GHz AMD
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 1GB RAM
Hard Drive: 8 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
How to buy Alan Wake (Collector's Edition) PC?
Cheapestgamecards.co.uk makes buying Alan Wake (Collector's Edition) PC as easy as pie!
All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.